Sunday, October 19, 2014

To consider this a start, it's be a lie

Though I start this blog today, it's hardly the beginning. When I was living in Iowa I traveled a lot, but that all it was, travel. Now, traveling is living for me. I had my first realization when living in California that the midwest isn't "the right way" of living, rather, it's merely, "a way" of living. In light of this realization, I am traveling around the US (and the world someday) living out other areas and cultures while working.

In the past two years here is my approximated list of the places (and conferences) I have traveled to:

San Francisco, CA
Napa, CA
Lake Tahoe, CA
Los Angeles, CA
San Diego, CA
Seattle, WA
Vancouver, Canada
Pheonix, AZ
Salt Lake City, UT
Dallas, TX
Omaha, NE
Minneapolis, MN
Milwaukee, WI
Chicago, IL
Atlanta, GA
New York City, NY
Providence, RI
Orlando, FL
Detroit, MI
Denver, CO
Laramie, WY


Google IO
Tech Crunch
Ad Week
Adobe Summit
Evernote

If I think of more, I'll add them later. But this blog will be more than listing place I have been. Rather it will be about the experiences I have, the people I meet, the things I see, and on more of a personal level, the personal struggles that come with traveling.

New York Next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment